Tony-b Machine 4
PIANO KEYBOARD : Note
Change bass and lead notes at same time.
You can change bass note and lead note separately with two fingers :
keep a note pressed and change only the lead note with the other finger.
JOYPAD : Specials
Press the arrows one after the other to trigger a special sound
- Tornado Tremolo : ▲ ▲ ▲
- Thunder Break : ◀ ▼ ▶
- Space Laser : ◀ ◀ ▶
- Free Fall : ▼ ▼ ▼
- Triplet Trip : ▶ ▼ ◀
- Game Genius : ▲ ▲ ▼ ▼ ◀ ▶ ◀ ▶
- Bach is Back : ▲ ▶ ▲ ◀ ▲ ◀
GREEN LEDS : Loops
Press button to activate / desactivate loop.
RED LEDS : Hits
Play a sound once.
- Short press : play sound on-beat
- Long press : play sound off-beat
- Double press : play sound twice quickly
BLUE LEDS : Lead sound
Change lead sound.
- TUBE and GROWL are monodic sounds.
- FUZZ and SHINE are polyphonic sounds.
PURPLE LEDS : Rhythm
Switch to a different rhythm for the bass or the lead.
The number of the rhythm is shown on the bottom screen.
ORANGE LEDS : Presets
Change all loops at same time.
- Short press : load preset
- Long press : save preset
F11 : Full Screen
Switch to full screen
Sounds, design and programmation by Anthony Bouchereau (as Tony-b). Mail : contact [at] tony-b [dot] org.
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.
- correction click on "what is it ?"
- normal interface for PC with touchscreen (not mobile interface)
- adaptation / debug for Kongregate
- show "Loading" page before the ads on mobile version