You can not record a song in this Beta version.

Please wait until the recording function is developed.

E-mail or PseudoPassword
I have forgotten my password...
Receive the newsletter
[Anti-spam] 3 + 1 = 
Any injurious purpose or any indecent picture will desctivate the account.

Tony-b Machine 4

Change bass and lead notes at same time.
You can change bass note and lead note separately with two fingers :
keep a note pressed and change only the lead note with the other finger.

JOYPAD : Specials

Press the arrows one after the other to trigger a special sound

• Tornado Tremolo : ▲ ▲ ▲
  • Thunder Break   : ◀ ▼ ▶
  • Space Laser     : ◀ ◀ ▶
  • Free Fall       : ▼ ▼ ▼
  • Triplet Trip    : ▶ ▼ ◀
  • Game Genius      : ▲ ▲ ▼ ▼ ◀ ▶ ◀ ▶
  • Bach is Back    : ▲ ▶ ▲ ◀ ▲ ◀

Press button to activate / desactivate loop.

Play a sound once.

• Short press  : play sound on-beat
  • Long press   : play sound off-beat
  • Double press : play sound twice quickly

BLUE LEDS : Lead sound

Change lead sound.

• TUBE and GROWL are monodic sounds.
  • FUZZ and SHINE are polyphonic sounds.

Switch to a different rhythm for the bass or the lead.
The number of the rhythm is shown on the bottom screen.

Change all loops at same time.

• Short press : load preset
  • Long press  : save preset

F11 : Full Screen

Switch to full screen

Sounds, design and programmation by Anthony Bouchereau (as Tony-b). Mail : contact [at] tony-b [dot] org.
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.

4.0.0 [20/06/2013]

• online !

4.0.1 [22/06/2013]

• correction click on "what is it ?"
  • normal interface for PC with touchscreen (not mobile interface)

4.0.2 [02/07/2013]

• adaptation / debug for Kongregate
  • show "Loading" page before the ads on mobile version

4.0.3 [06/07/2013]

• debug custom color
The author

Anthony Bouchereau (Tony-b) created the Tony-b Machine and the site in 2007. He continues to develop the site and three new machines over the years. Today web developer and musician in Umanis in the Quatuor Megamix he still devotes part of his time to develop the site.

Give a boost
Tony-b Machine 1.0 (november 2006)
Tony-b Machine 2.0 (february 2007)
Tony-b Machine 2.1 (june 2007)
Tony-b Machine 3.0 (august 2009)
Tony-b Machine 4.0 (june 2013)

contact [at]

• Français : Tony-b
  • English : Tony-b
  • Italiano : Brainpunk
  • Türk : Seyhan
  • Español : Christine

Online SAS
BP 438
75366 PARIS CEDEX 08

New at this
DJ Lotus
Hey guys i just started using this techno mixer about a week ago check out my music and let u know what u think! Fans very appreciated!

I think im decent but i want to know what you think! smiley cool
6 years
Hello DJ Lotus.
Welcome on the Tony-b Machine.
Where do you come from ?
6 years
DJ Lotus
Iowa, United States. Techno is very under-appreciated here. Me and one of my friends that i just introduced to TBM are one of the very few that appreciate the music.
6 years
I'm from California. Yes, I agree that techno/dance/trance or any electronica isn't really popular. Trance is my favorite. Next comes ambient music. I don't really like the pop music here.
6 years
DJ Lotus
People that like techno music are prone to getting made fun of in the United States. What really makes no sense to me is the fact that music such as Hip Hop and Rap sounds absolutely terrible anymore. When I hear it on the radio I immediately turn it off.

My favorite kind of techno music is Hardstyle.

Check out my songs because thats what I try to replicate lol

smiley wink
6 years
Where I live, people say that trance music is 'gay.' What they mean is 'bad.' I don't like the way people use the word 'gay' to mean 'bad.' I myself support gay rights, and I was angered by the pass of Proposition 8 in California where I live, which banned gay marriage.smiley angry I am not entirely sure, but I think people who like electronic music like us TBM users are liberal.
6 years
DJ Lotus
Yeah i am nuetral moreso on the issue. if people want to be gay than i say it is wrong for people to judge them for it. if they want to be gay, let them. i am not but i think it is wrong to judge people for that reason.

I just got your comment, Hardstyle is more of a heavy beat with a steady melody fill in between and thats what i tried to replicate on the last song i made called Put em Up.

The reason I have the bass different than the melody is because anymore it seems people are more interested in the beat of the music rather than where the musical talent is. For this reason It try to develop two different lines and have them work their way into one another for the Chorus.

Thanks for the constructive criticism though it was appreciated.

6 years
Trancefreak , I totally agree with you.
The word 'gay' shouldn't mean 'bad'. I think it's a obvious sign of discrimination. I'm liberal with gay men and lesbian women , as i am liberal with humans with handicaps or other people in the same case.

Regarding techno music, it 's very appreciated in France and almost in all Europe. But good music is kind of hard to be found.
In my case , i really like hands up music, like Rob Mayth (who makes song under the name Pimp!Code) : VIDEO
My favourite style of techno is Electro music.

I live in France , and i really enjoy to speak with american people smiley cool
6 years
Man On The Run is one of my favorite songs ever!smiley cool I only have a shortened version, though.
6 years
DJ Lotus
Trance I just made a quick song called 'Dance to Trance'. It is somewhat sketchy at the moment but let me know if you like it better.
6 years
Shute, the song called Like a Rocket was alot better than the other trance song that you posted in my taste. I like stuff with catchy trance sounds with a heavy beat. Im more into Hardstyle than anything though. Thanks for the link though they are both good songs.

A song that I like personally is here:

Let me know what you think.
6 years
Dj Scrotor
ya techno is almost shuned upon in Iowa lmao. i love it!! but i mostly like dance/electronic/ wat you'd find on DJ Hero. i freakn love that game. smiley cool

(btw, im Lotus's friend he refered to up above lol)
6 years
hay shute, is ur profile pick anime? it looks like sasuke off of naruto. i am a huge anime fan! lol
6 years
TranceFreak and Lotus > I knew that you would like these songs ^^

Scrotor > I really love Naruto , I read all the new chapters every weeks by the net.
But , no , it doesn't come from Naruto or from any mangas/animes , it's just a nick name created by me.
6 years
DJ Lotus
Trance, thanks for the comment on my song. I looked at the tutorial that Tony-b has posted on this website and it helped a bit.

Im going to try to work on a new song called 'The march of Heroes'.

Its already posted but I am still in the process of creating it. The reason that it is on the public list is because I normally work on these songs while I am at school, where the local cache gets wiped every night.

For this reason, I make them public so the songs get moved over onto an external server where I can then further modify them.

As always, let me know what you think about my newest release. smiley cool
6 years
It's a great song for hardstyle smiley cool
I usually don't like this kind of music, but this one is amazing :DD

What's the difference between:
6 years
Android app on Google Play